Chapter 1 : General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) in this document (Agreement) describe and stipulate the provisions which govern and regulate the legal relationship in Roborobo Co., Ltd. (Roborobo) as provider of the Services and you as user of the Services (You, Your or User).
Article 2 (Effect and Modification of Terms)
1. The contents of this Agreement shall be effective by posting on the service screen or by notifying the member through other methods.
2. The contents of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions when the User completes the registration through the prescribed registration procedure.
3. The Company may change these Terms if there is a reasonable cause.
4. When the Company changes the terms, the Company shall notify it on the initial screen or notify the user through email.
5. The user can cancel the registration if he / she does not accept the changed terms, and if the user continues to use the service, the user consents to the change of the terms.
Article 3 (Additional Terms and Conditions)
Any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations.
Chapter 2 : Service Use Contract and Service Usage
Article 1 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
2. User must provide information about the user's personal information required for application.
Article 2 (Approval of application for use)
1. The Company will accept the application when the user completes all the details of the application form and agrees to the terms.
2. The Company reserves the right to suspend the use of the following applications.
- When there is not enough room
- If you have technical difficulties
- If it is deemed necessary for the company
3. Roborobo may not approve or cancel your application for the use of each of the following lists below.
- If you falsely stated your information to apply for
- When you apply for the purpose of hindering social well-being and orderliness or morals
- When other application requirements Roborobo sets are not fulfilled
Article 3 (Approval of Application)
Members must make corrections online if any changes are made at the time of application.
Chapter 3 : Duty
Article 1 (Duty of Roborobo)
1. The Company shall not disclose, distribute or transfer the member’s personal information related to service provision to a third party without the consent of the user.
2. The following cases below are exempt.
- If there is a request from the national institutions by law
- If there is a criminal purpose or a request from Korea Internet Safety Commission
- If there is a request pursuant to the procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations
3. The company does not use the personal information of the members for purposes other than providing the service in the company.
4. The company shall make the service available to the members on the commencement date of the service provided that there is no special circumstances.
5. The company has the obligation to provide the service continuously and reliably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The company shall process the opinions and complaints about the service from the members through appropriate procedures, and if it takes a certain period of time to process, the company should inform the member of the reason and the processing schedule.
Article 2 (Membership Duty)
1. Members have all responsibility for managing ID and password.
2. Members are responsible for all the consequences of misuse of the ID and password given to the member.
3. If your Id is used incorrectly, you must notify the company.
4. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the service.
- To use other users’ ID incorrectly
- To reproduce the information obtained from the service for purposes other than the user's use without prior consent of the company, to use it for publishing and broadcasting, or to provide it to a third party
- To infringe other rights such as copyrights of companies and third parties other than members themselves
- Distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that are in violation of public order and morals and customs to others
- Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crimes such as virus production and distribution, hacking, etc.
- Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
5. The member shall comply with the matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and instructions for use or precautions for using the Service.
6. Member may not transfer or give the right of use of service or other use contract status to others.
7. Member shall observe the limitation of use that company announces.
8. The user shall not be able to perform business activities without the prior consent of the company, and the company shall not be responsible for the results of the business activities and the results of using the business activities that the users violate the terms.
Chapter 4 : Contents
Article 1 (Users’ contents)
The Company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the user without prior notice if it is judged that the contents are under the following.
- In the case of content that damages the reputation of an individual or organization by slandering another member or a third party
- If the content violates public order and morals
- If the content is found to be related to criminal activity
- In case of infringement of copyright or other rights of others
- If the registered / posted location of the contents proves to be inappropriate
- If the post is over the due stipulated by the company
- In case of violation of other relevant laws or company regulations
Article 2 (Copyright of contents)
The right to the contents posted on the service is as follows.
- The rights and responsibilities of the post belong to the publisher and the company cannot use it for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not for nonprofit cases and they also have a publishing rights within the service.
- You may not use commercially published materials such as processing or selling information obtained from the Service.
Chapter 5 : Service Charge
Article 1 (Charge of Service fee)
The company may charge a fee for some services. However, in case of paid service, you must apply for paid service separately.
Article 2 (Payment Method)
Paid services are processed according to the methods set forth in the followings and those users can use the service after receiving confirmation from the company.
- Bank Transfer
- Online Bank Transfer
- If you have been granted permission to use the paid service in accordance with the other regulations set by the company
Chapter 6 : Service hours and Suspension
Article 1 (Service hours)
1. Our service shall be conducted 24/7 unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the company. However, some days and time for regular inspections, maintenance or etc. can change.
2. The Company may divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, and in this case, the contents shall be announced in advance.
Article 2 (Suspension of the service)
The Company may limit or suspend all or any part of the Services if any of the following.
- Inevitable due to construction work such as maintenance of service facilities
- When a telecommunications carrier specified in the Telecommunication Business Act has suspended telecommunication services
- When there is obstacle to the normal use of the service due to national emergency, blackout, disorder of service facilities
Chapter 7 : Termination and Restriction
Article 1 (Termination and Restriction)
1. When a user wants to terminate the contract, the user must apply for termination to the company through online.
2. The company may terminate the contract or restrict the service without prior notice when the member has performed any of the following.
- Stealing someone’s ID and password
- Disturbing the operation of the service intentionally
- Double-registered with another ID
- Uploading inappropriate contents damaging public orders intentionally
- Relating to criminal acts
- Planning or executing the service for the purpose of hindering the national interest or social public interest
- Doing something damaging others’ reputation or causing disadvantage
- In case of violation of other related laws or conditions by the company
3. A member who is restricted by the above paragraph 2 may file an appeal by email if he / she disputes the suspension.
4. If the subscription is terminated at the request of the user, the re-sign-in request may be rejected.
Chapter 8 : Compensation for Damage
Article 1 (Compensation for Damage)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with the use of the free service. In the area where service fee is charged, it is set separately.
Article 2 (Escape Clause)
1. If the Company cannot provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for the provision of services.
2. The Company shall not be liable for the obstacles of using the service due to the cause of the user.
3. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by the data obtained through the service or the profit or loss that the user expects to use the service.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the information such as the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data, facts posted by the user on the service.
Article 2 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of services such as fees, the court shall be the jurisdiction of the court designated by the head office of the company.